Hey there Shoppers, A beautiful welcome to EleganceButterflies. This is Valery, a typical teen. & I sell both elegance and afordable pre-loved as well as Brand new items. I trust that's what you shoppers are looking for. As such, have a wonderful time shopping at this little site of everything. Oh, and please, do visit the 'How To Order' page of mine before placing any orders. & for the top of the ice cream, please do not hesitate on dropping a mail in my mailbox if there's any fallouts or questions, the email is [sweetapplebites@hotmail.com] . xoxo, val

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Live, Love, Laugh.

Black Tights

Free-sized
Brand new
RM5

B01




Close up: pattern, the side of the thights.
e-mail me for more info if this isn't detail enough (:

Great for casual wears, outings, or even sports.
Pair it with a tee or maybe wear it under a short dress.
I haven't got a chance of wearing them & I got myself a new one.
So, putting it on a AWESOME and reasonable price!

Status: Available!

xx
 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr